> Your Order
We fully check all your ordered items.
We securely put your items into a suitable mailer box.
We confirm that all info on shipping label is correct.
We send your package to our carrier partner.
We email you your tracking number.
> Delivery Time
The delivery time is based on standard shipping.
Please allow 1-3 days handling time.
Should you need a faster shipping, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship nationwide by Canada Post or other carriers in some remote regions.
|Western Region Major Cities||2 to 4 business days*|
|Central Region Major Cities||3 to 5 business days*|
|Atlantic Region Major Cities||3 to 8 business days*|
|Others||4 to 12 business days*|
* provided by Canada Post, not guaranteed, exclude handling time.
We ship nationwide by USPS or other carriers in some regions.
|Most Cities in the US||2 to 6 business days*|
* provided by USPS, not guaranteed, exclude handling time. Your order total value under USD 800 (USD 100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser) generally are cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by CBP.
We ship worldwide by USPS, UPS, Fedex, Acendia or other carriers in some countries.
|Major Cities||7 to 20 business days*|
|Others||15 to 40 business days*|
* provided by carriers, not guaranteed.
* We are not responsible for custom duties, taxes, inspection fees and delay caused by local carrier in your country.
* due to COVID-19 disease, shipping to China(including Hong Kong and Macau), Iran, South Korea, Italy and more areas may be extremely delayed. We can still ship to these areas but no expedited or express methods can be made.
> Defective, Damaged or Missing Items
If your item is defective or damaged, please contact us at email@example.com attached with proof of photos in 7 days. We will get to you ASAP.
If your order is lost by the carrier(shown with tracking number), please contact us so that we can help make a claim. If the investigation takes more than 30 days, we will create a new same order for you and ship to you again.
If your order is held by the customs/post service/authorities in your country, it is your responsibility to contact and/or clear the customs.